Sunday, 2 November 2008

My first challenge card


This is my first card for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I have used papers and images from Artylicious Seasons Greetings CD's to make a contemporary Christmas card. The black swirls have been glittered although it does not show up very well.
Thank you for visiting

6 comments:

Beryl said...

That works really well. Terrie. (I couldn't cut that well with scissors.) Don't forget to do the link to the challenge site.
Beryl xx

Debbie said...

Great card Terri, I love your take on the sketch and the papers you have used are gorgeous. Debbie x

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow what a fab 1st challenge, i love it! Such beautiful colours.

Mrs W x

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow what a fab 1st challenge, i love it! Such beautiful colours.

Mrs W x

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are very 'magical'.

COCO said...

oh what a beautiful card I love the colors!
thank you very much for your participation in my first sketch!!