Hi everyone,
It's been ages since I last posted, I don't really have a good excuse except that there has been lots going on. I have been visiting lots of blogs and I would just like to say how fantastic all the cards are and a huge thank you for all the inspiration that you have given me. Just to prove I have been doing some crafting I am posting a selection of the cards I have made over the past couple of weeks.
The first card was made for a man as I find these quite difficult and I need to make some to sell at our school fair in June. I have used Distress Inks to create a backgound and then stamped the ship with the same colour blue ink and then again with verafine which has created a shadow effect.
Many thank for visiting.
2 comments:
I do like the background and stamping twice is a great touch. I find I don't get a crisp image with distess inks and this a good way to disguise it. Great card.
Beryl xx
Love the ship stamp. Fantastic male card. I know what you mean, i always find mens cards difficult to make. Jillix
Post a Comment