I have made this card for the CD Sunday Challenge this week which is "Showtime" I have used Joanna Sheen's CDs - Hollywood for the main image and Dancing with Shadows for the backing paper. I have always loved these old films and remember watching them when I was very young at home. They always used to be on TV on a Sunday afternoon. Have a good week everyone and keep warm, I think we may have more snow on the way.
Many thanks for visiting.
4 comments:
Fab image Terrie - reminds me of those Fred and Ginger films I used to love and probably still would if I found one to watch.
Great card - just right for this weeks theme.
Thank you for joining in .
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Gorgeous image and so striking with the black and white additions. Especially love the ribbon.
Thank you for joining us Terrie.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
Two great CD's to use Terrie giving us a fabulous card and so right for our challenge this week at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
PS i hope we don't get any more snow.
A beautiful musical showtime card, I love how you combined the two CDs to make a monochromatic card with a fabulous image. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
Post a Comment