Saturday, 28 November 2009

Winter Wonder


I made this card a few weeks ago for the Cute and Girly challenge. It was made using one of the Christmas stamp sets by Sheena Douglass and distress inks to create the background, with a little glitter just to make it shine.

Thanks for visiting

Terrie

2 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

this card has a real touch of winter magic , I think it's beautiful, with such attention to detail.I'm hoping to see some deer next week at Taton Park, Cheshire. janex

Beryl said...

This is fabulous Terrie, I wish mine had turned out half this good.I think there's a problem with your link as it took me to your last post. Don't know if you want to have another go but there's only one day left.
Thanks for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly. Hope the others get to see it.
Love
Beryl xx