This card has been made in a number of steps since August when I coloured this lovely image with Pro Markers, the dappled bakground was made with Glimmer Mists and the background paper was some from a Christmas collection purchased when I was on holiday in Wales. I have put it all together for the Cute and Girly Challenge.
Thanks for visiting
2 comments:
hi Terrie
I love both your winterwonderland cards, only one card per challenge is allowed but you can include other crafts.
The glimmer mists have made a wonderful effect on your adorable tilda card.
thanks for sharing your creation with by the cute and girly. janex
Hi Terrie - Now where have I seen that image before.
? Not sure if you'll get my comment on the prevous card cos just as I finished it we had a power cut - so it may not have been done. Anyway, they are both lovely cards - I'm so glad we got those papers.
Love
Beryl xx
Post a Comment