This is the first set of ATC's that I have made and was inspired by the challenge on the Cute and Girly challenge site. All the images are from Joanna Sheens precious Petals CD which I received for Christmas and is absolutely delighful.
I just new it. I'm not gonna show you my ATC attempts now I've seen these. They are lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us at By the Cute and Girly. Beryl xxx
4 comments:
these cuties are just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G
I just new it. I'm not gonna show you my ATC attempts now I've seen these. They are lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xxx
these are adorable, babies so cute and pretty. Fabulous detail. thanks for sharing your lovely work with by the cute and girly. janex
Oh I love atcs and yours are just adorable, love the paper pleating and the adorable rosebuds. Thanks for sharing with us at BTC&G
Pinky
Post a Comment