Saturday, 12 January 2013

Birdsong

Birdsong
After almost 2 years away I would like to get this blog up and running again.  Having given up work last year I now have more time to indulge my passion for craft.  Making cards is actually the latest craft that I have dabbled in and I am now getting back into sewing, knitting and crochet which are skills I learnt as a child from my Mother.  I am also enjoying trying out many  other crafts that have emerged since I was a child.
For my first offering I have made this card using the Debbi Moore Shabby Chic CD's (Birds and Flowers). When I left work the lovely people at the School where I worked at held a collection for me and I was able to buy a Silhouette Cameo - the birdcage was cut out using the Silhouette on plain paper and coloured using Black Gold Glimmer Mists.
                                                                                                          Thank you for visiting

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Welcome back to blogland Terrie. What a stunner to start with too. I have this CD but haven't got round to actually using it yet. Ooh - I wish you lived round the corner - that birdcage is lovely. Fabulous card.
Beryl xx
ps Word verification still on.
Not a good thing if you are going to enter some challenges - as I hope you are.