Monday, 14 January 2013

Simply Vintage

I have made this card for the CD Sunday Challenge. The main image is one of the paper doll images from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD and the backing papers come from Debbie Moore's Shabby Chic Music and Butterflies and Flowers CDs.  The lace and charms are from my stash.I have had the Fashion Boutique CD since it came out but have not used it for years and this is the 2nd outing for the Shabby Chic CD - they are beautiful to work with and mix and match perfectly.

10 comments:

Marina said...

What a lovely card. The two CDs work very well together and I love the lave and charms.
Marina

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a gorgeous card and image, I don't remember seeing this on the CD, I'll have to go and take another look at it. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue x GDT CD Sunday

Beryl said...

That's beautiful Terrie. I don't think I've ever really looked at that section of Fashion Boutique - there's so much on it and mine hasn't seen the light of day for a while either. Love the layout and the charms especially.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
You've till got word verification on - not a good idea if you want to enter challenges. Ring me if you don't know how to get it off.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Hi Terrie. I love this card. You have put it all together beautifully. I have this CD and it is a favourite of mine.
Welcome to Cd Sunday and thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely and the lace and charms set it all off a treat.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful card Terrie & the lace & charms really sets it all off. x

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, love the lace Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Jane Willis said...

A beautiful card. Everything works together so perefectly

sue-b said...

Just beautiful, love it all and just right for our challenge at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

What a beautiful card and I love the lace.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT