Friday, 30 January 2009

AWOL




I have been away for a while, primarily because we have been decorating our older sons bedroom while he is away at university, I have managed to make some cards to relieve the bordom of painting walls and I would like to thank the various challenge sites that have provided inspiration, in particular The Rainbow Ladies challenge and the sketch and stash challenge. I have managed to miss the final day for posting so I thought I would just up load these enmass to share with you all. Thanks for visiting. P.S. I do apologise about this layout,but I am not to sure of how to shift things around, any help would be gratefully received! :-)






























2 comments:

Beryl said...

I see what you mean about that butterfly stamp. It's gorgeous. I love the way you've used it as a background too. Pity you missed the challenges with these lovely cards. Perhaps now you've finished James' room you can have a bit more 'me' time. By the way, I'm afraid I've tagged you. Visit mine to see what I mean.
Love
Beryl xx

Jilli said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Jillix