Friday, 9 January 2009

Tulips


It has been a real luxury to spend the whole day cardmaking and I have found a new challenge site (Card Positioning Systems) to me that also had some other great things on it for inspiration such as an archive of older sketch patterns. I have made this card from paper that I have had for a number of years, the stamp is from Elusive Images - again purchased a number of years ago.
Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

staceykingman said...

I love how you colored this. You are good! :)

Jilli said...

Just had a nosey round your blog. You have some amazing creations on here. Such beautiful cards.... I shall be back! Jillix

Beryl said...

The colours on this are fab. Love how it all matches. Great layout too. I've bookmarked CPS site so will have a good look round later.
Beryl xx