Thursday, 1 January 2009

The eyes have it!


Happy New Year to you all. I am hoping to spend more time this year making cards and use some of the things that I have had for a long time but only used once or twice.
This card has been inspired by the Sketch Saturday challenge and uses the African cube from Stamp Addicts for the back ground images, the beautiful giraffe is a stamp from the Artful Stamper range and has been watercoloured.
I'm also looking forward to the Sketch and Stash challenges as I have a number of items that have not been used at all (not alone there I think!)

2 comments:

Beryl said...

I love this stamp. She's beautiful. The background with the Africa cube is brilliant.
Beryl xx

Jilli said...

This is just gorgeous. I have a thing about giraffes and this stamp is really stunning. I collect giraffes for my grandson ... have done since he was born, so anything with a giraffe on he has lol! Have made a couple of cards for him for his birthday last year and party invites with giraffes on. Not seen this stamp before though. Jillix