This is my first opportunity to make cards since I returned to work on Monday and it has happily coincided with the Friday Sketch challenge. Again this is a stamp that I have had for quite a while and not used - another from the Artful Stamper, the paper is from my stash and I have used both sides to retain the same colour -the flowers were made using punches and different papers with little black flowers that I found in a market for the centers.
Thanks for visiting
4 comments:
Beautiful cards, love the elegance on the CPS one but the cutie bear one is my favourite.
Such a sweet bear...lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole
Awww how cute is this card?! I love the colours and that teddy is just adorable and coloured beautifully. Jillix
He's cute. Let's see how many more stamps get an outing for the first time.
Beryl xx
Post a Comment