Monday, 5 January 2009

Under the Weather


Well, it was back to work today, but I have started off as I mean to go on and left work on time and this gave me the time to try the first challenge for the Sketch and Stash site. I must have had this stamp for at least five years, it made me laugh at the time. The lilly peel offs are from Create and Craft - probable about three years ago. The image has been coloured with water colours and mounted onto pearlised card from my stash.
Thanks for visiting

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh I do love your card Terrie! I love how you've matched everything perfectly and that sentiment is brill too! So glad that you've actually got to use your stamp, it's brill!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thanks so much for joining in a wonderful card and a image that you don't see too much. Wonderful watercolouring. A very nice card.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

That's sure to cheer someone up when they receive it! Great fun card! Ruth x

Beryl said...

That's a great stamp. Where's he been hiding. Great card Terrie.
Beryl xx

Chrissie said...

What a great card Terrie, love that frog!
Thanks for joining in the challenge.